Wednesday 6 December 2017

Yeti Wishes

Hello, happy Wednesday!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you featuring this cute little yeti from the Mama Elephant Me and My Yeti set. I've finally managed to finish and send all my cards for this year with the exception of a few extra special ones I will give to close family and friends. This card uses products from a few different companies, mainly because I had a bunch of die cuts and coloured pieces left over from previous projects and I never let them go to waste!


I started out with an A6 kraft card panel and stamped some of the small snowflakes from the MFT You Make My Heart Melt stamp set in Lawn Fawn Yeti ink, setting aside to dry.

I stamped the yeti from Mama Elephant's Me and My Yeti, coloured him in with my alcohol markers and die cut him with the coordinating dies. I had a coloured present left over from a previous project (it's actually from the Neat & Tangled Berry Merry set) and it fit perfectly between the little yeti's arms. I cut a stitched tag from a nice bright red cardstock, tied some twine through the top and foam mounted my yeti in the centre.


For the large sentiment, I die cut the Lawn Fawn Scripty Wishes several times and adhered them on top of each other for some dimension. The smaller sentiment is from the MFT Snow Globe Sentiments set, which I gold heat embossed on a banner of black cardstock.

A touch of clear Wink of Stella gives the final finishing touch!

Thanks for reading.

Tallie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team