Tuesday 6 June 2017

Happy Banner Tags

I have a happy banner card to share today, with fun rainbow colours.


I cut five tags using the MFT Tiny Tags die-namics and used MFT inks to add colour to each. I made sure the ink was dry on each tag, before white heat embossing a letter from Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned on each tag, to spell HAPPY.

I added the tags to a card base with foam tape, laying them out to create a banner across the card. Some twine through the tags adds to the banner effect.


To hide the ends of the banner and add some more colour, I used two rectangle dies to create a frame and coloured it with yellow ink. I love this pop of colour around the card.

I found a 'birthday' word stamp and added that in black ink underneath the banner, and then finished with some sequins.



This is such a fun and happy card, sure to brighten anyone's day.

Thanks for joining me,
Gemma

C&9th Perfectly Penned

MFT Stitched Tiny Tags



2 comments:

  1. Totally loving this one Gemma! Those gorgeous little tags in the bright colours really pop, and the clear sequins are a perfect finishing touch. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team