Saturday 11 February 2017

Magic Flower Border

Hey stampers, Anni here!
I was inspired by the colour challenge for this month and decided to go for another colour combo for today's card. There are three colour combos to choose from and I love the one with aqua, turquoise and lime green, don't you?

I thought these colours would be perfect for a masculine card (I never have enough male cards in my stash) but I'm not quite sure if my card will go as a masculine card.


I started by die cutting Waffle Flower's Magic Flower Border from white paper. For the colouring I chose alcohol markers and went with the colours from the inspiration photo.
And I went on with the die cutting and used the Framed Tags Madison Avenue by Mama Elephant for the frame. I die cut it from a shimmery cardstock to add a little bit of intrest.
I did just a little bit of stamping on this card and that was for the sentiment. I took the Happy Birthday from My Favourite Things' Label Maker Sentiments and stamped it on white cardstock with Versamark and embossed it in lime green. For the finishing touch I added some sequins


So, what do you say? Sequins and flowers for a masculine card? Would you give this card to a man?
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know!

Anni


         

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Anni! I adore that fresh, zingy colour palette and the clean lines. The border is a super touch and really finishes the look to perfection. A great card for anyone who enjoys nature, gardens or countryside walks in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The dies look great coloured in these beautiful shades x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist wunderschön! Ich mag diese zarten Farben und ja, ich finde schon dass man die auch einem Mann schenken kann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous die and loving the colours and your colouring is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a lovely card but personally for me the flowers are fine but sequins for a man is a no no! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love it, but better for a woman I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team