Friday 10 February 2017

A floral Hooray Array.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm playing with some sweet and pretty florals...


...using Mama Elephant & Wplus9 loveliness.


I started by stamping out a bunch of the sweet little leaves, branches and flowers from Wplus9's All Year Cheer using a variety of Hero Arts inks and cut out using the matching dies; it's one of these sets that you can build up so the possibilities of colourways are pretty much endless, which I absolutely love about it.
I then cut Mama Elephant's Hooray Script multiple times from white card and built up to create a nice substantial die-cut sentiment.  I then covered it in Versamark and covered in a coat of clear embossing powder to give it a nice shiny finish.


I embossed My Favourite Thing's Geometric Background onto a piece of card in clear powder, making sure to not ink the entire stamp, and wiping away a lot of the powder before heat setting to give a nice soft edge.  I then, very gently, ink blended over the top to create a delicate background for my Hooray array to go over top. I then added a few flicks and splashes of  gold to add a little flair.



I set my scene and adhered my elements in place onto my background, and finished my sentiment by heat embossing 'For you' onto grey card.  I added a scattering pearls onto my flowers and across my background, and there you have it.

I really like how this card came out and really hope you do too.  As always, everything I used is linked below so be sure to check it out.

See you next week.

Jillx

 Hooray Script Creative Cuts All Year Cheer Geometric Grid Background

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team