Wednesday 14 December 2016

Peek-a-Boo polka dot birthday card


Hi everyone, Esther here with a simple but fun birthday card featuring the My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots Dienamic.


I die cut a base panel with the My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots Dienamic, and popped out a few of the circles, leaving the rest in place. That panel was stuck to a folded card base.

Next I attached the popped-out circles to a piece of Post-It tape and coloured them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (050 Yellow, 052 Bright Yellow, 070 Orange, 024 Wine Red, 031 Cobalt Blue, 032 Persian Blue) using two colours to blend each other into an ombre effect. When they were dry, I stuck them back into the main panel.

Finally, I used My Favorite Things Count the Stars stamp set and matching Dienamics to stamp the sentiment, heat embossing the first part in white on a black card strip and sticking it straight to the panel, and stamping "Wish" in black ink on to the pre-die cut shape and popping it up on foam pads for dimension.

I'll use this card for one of my nephews who has his birthday early next year.

Thanks for stopping by!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team