Thursday 28 July 2016

Mixed Blooms Bouquet



Hi there everyone and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today with a fresh one layer floral card.

Today I wanted to use stylised and fun floral images. To get the look I was after I mixed two MFT stamp sets, Fall Florals and Desert Bouquet. As I mixed two different sets it gave me more looks I could achieve by playing around with the many floral layers.


I used a colour combo that was new to me that I had found on Pinterest, I do love the warm feel to it.

After stamping all of my flowers and leaves I stamped my sentiment in a black ink, partially stamping over my images to pull the card together. This beautiful sentiment is from Neat & Tangled 'Gardenia Bloom Journaling Card'.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope you like my card.

Hugs, Lydia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team